TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
The successful applicant will be responsible for interpreting regulatory documents, applying complex business rules, importing into a database based on specific criteria, applying technical solutions to problem solving, communicate with customers in the market data sector globally.
- Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and proprietary business tools
- Creation of models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data
- Extraction of compliance requirements from exchange documentation
- Data processing and data mapping
- Communicating complex business rules to clients
- Issue identification and analysis
- Hands on analytics and application of data science
- Writing SQL statements to query the data