Client Service Specialist - APAC
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
The Client Service Specialist will report to the Client Service Manager for the APAC region. Their role will focus on the delivery of managed services to the client accounts in their portfolio. Together with the MS Operations group they will be responsible for providing outstanding client delivery using best practices.
The Client Service Specialist will work very closely with Customer Success and IT Operations to ensure that Managed Service clients are experiencing a best-in-class experience. They will focus on the delivery as agreed in the Statement of Work and/or Service Level Agreement.
- Fulfil the delivery of Managed Services to the client accounts allocated to their portfolio
- Maintenance of Market Data Inventory
- Perform timely reconciliation of invoices
- Provide accurate and timely finance and management reporting
- Resolve and prevent customer delivery issues through collaboration with the MS Operations group, RM, CS and IT Ops through optimal service operations practices, training, internal communication, and the use of the designated ticketing system
- Support Client Success Managers with ongoing client issue triage and resolution
- Learn the client onboarding process and help with new implementations
- Troubleshoot problems with our products or the client’s configuration to arrive at a resolution within SLO
- Meet key SLAs and Support Metrics, meeting or exceeding your objectives