Client Success Manager – Benelux & Scandinavia
TRG Screen is a growing, dynamic, and innovative software and service company that helps organizations to manage and optimize all of their so-called 'enterprise subscriptions', the associated costs and turnover, and their customer and supplier contracts.
With nearly 200 enthusiastic colleagues, we currently support more than 500 clients from the financial, legal, and professional services industries with their market data management and research subscriptions challenges.
We operate worldwide with offices located in New York (HQ), London, Belfast, Paris, 's-Hertogenbosch, Frankfurt, and Singapore.
For our Screen INFOmatch B.V. office in 's-Hertogenbosch, we are now looking to recruit a Client Success Manager.
At the core, this job of Client Success Manager requires you to interact with our clients on a daily basis and develop deep relationships with the users of our products to understand their business processes and ensure we are delivering the most value possible.
You will drive the client journey, which includes onboarding and training, managing ongoing projects, partnering with our Relationship Managers to develop and execute Account Plans, and working with our Technical Solutions team to solve high-priority issues.
You will assist with implementations and development projects, help clients in maintaining their database, analyze client processes and translate them into requirements and wishes, find client oriented solutions for challenging and complex problems, provide training to end users and develop reports.
Your primary focus at first would be on the support of our INFOmatch clients. INFOmatch is one of our leading in-house developed software applications, to manage and optimize the aforementioned enterprise subscriptions, particularly for market data and financial information.
You will provide support, advise clients on the use of both the back-end (containing modules and interfaces to support recurring processes, such as data usage reporting, compliance and billing) and front-end application, for instance by analyzing and interpreting their data.
INFOmatch will be transferred to our new “Optimize” platform along with our other flagship product FITS. As a Client Success Manager, you will be working with your clients and our upgrade program team to ensure a smooth and positive transition onto the Optimize platform. Your focus will therefore slowly shift from supporting the INFOmatch application to the Optimize platform.
To be successful as a Client Success Manager, you must develop a strong understanding of our clients’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports the achievement of our clients’ strategic business goals. This means you’ll need to be great with people, learn about our products inside and out and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients to continue to improve their experience with our products and our company.
- Work with the Implementation, Relationship Management, and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless client onboarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and give our clients a great
- Conduct periodic health checks by reaching out to your clients to ensure they are getting the most value possible from our products and establish and review key metrics to ensure client
health remains strong.
- Occasional travel to visit clients and conduct Strategic Business Reviews and provide training.
- Coordinate and manage resources (both internal and sometimes external), directing their efforts to ensure timely implementations, quick issue resolutions and otherwise meet client expectations.
- Serve as the primary owner for any account escalations by partnering with our Technical Solutions team on issue resolutions or help develop creative workarounds to unblock clients
from doing their job.
- Serve as a product expert by being able to demo and train on new feature releases to your clients and tie them into existing business processes, thus expanding use of our products.
- Serve as a client advocate by championing product improvements through our CS-Led Development process and working closely with our Product Specialists to ensure critical
improvements are made.
- Actively participate in User Group and other client events.
- Conduct user acceptance testing of new product features.
- Be on the lookout for cross and up-sell opportunities for our array of products and services for our Relationship Managers.
- Help meet our SLOs (Service Level Objectives) and other Support and Success Metrics.