Customer Success Analyst - Singapore
TRG Screen is seeking a highly motivated Customer Success (CS) Analyst with a passion for client advocacy and solving problems in a timely and accurate manner to start immediately.
To be successful you will need to have a passion for clients and technology, be great at troubleshooting technical issues, and be able to learn our proprietary software independently (of course, we start you out in an in-depth, hands-on training program!).
The CS Analyst will report to the Managing Director in the Singapore office.
TRG Screen is the leading market data, online resource management & enterprise cost management SaaS solutions company. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend & usage management. High-value subscriptions are complex and expensive. They need to be managed professionally. Our enterprise subscription management solutions help global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing, and other corporate expenses.
With over 500 clients — in financial, legal & professional verticals — realizing immediate ROI and long-term cost savings (10-30%), transparency into purchased subscriptions, improved workflows, and a higher degree of compliance with their vendor contracts.
We are headquartered in New York City with global offices in Belfast, London, Singapore, the Netherlands, and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our clients the best possible experience with us and our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering superior customer service, we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow your people skills as a client advocate ensuring issues and enhancement ideas get channelled in a timely manner through the proper workflow in our support ticketing system
- Enhance your technical knowledge while you serve as a product expert by keeping up with new features and issues and providing quality feedback to our development team regarding active issues and trends
- Hone your presentation and training skills while you conduct web-based scheduled group and/or individual training sessions
- Participate in user acceptance testing of new releases, fine-tuning your critical analysis talents
- Meet our key SLAs and Support Metrics, meeting or exceeding your objectives
- Refine your technical writing know-how and craft your own “online presence” as you work to keep product documentation and videotaped guided walkthroughs up to date
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-managed self-starter, confident and accountable for their work
- Must love people, be positive, energetic and empathetic, with a strong desire to help others
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Good understand of SaaS and web-based technologies
- Debugging web applications using Internet Explorer/Chrome debugger and Fiddler
- Technical aptitude and forensic skills to identify and effectively escalate product issues
- Strong communication and organizational skills paired with an understanding of how to proactively manage recurring client issues
- Ability to work and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong writing and communication skills