Implementation Specialist - Europe/Asia
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist whose main objective is to help our clients in Europe/Asia implement our proprietary software they have licensed (Optimize Spend, Quest and Research Monitor). The candidate will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans, and communicate status to clients, and senior management.
In addition to working directly with the clients you will also be working with other teams within the organization so you must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal. The candidate must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational skills.
- Create and Manage Project Plan for the implementation of the product
- Conduct scheduled meetings with the client to discuss the progress of the implementation, along with any blockers preventing the implementation from completing on time
- Conduct internal meetings with TRG Screen Client Success team and TRG Screen operations to ensure they provide the necessary support needed to get the product deployed and functioning properly
- For products (Quest, Research Monitor), work with the TRG Product managers and the client to ensure that the systems are configured correctly, and the client is getting the training necessary to use the product efficiently
- For the SPEND product, you will be responsible for working with the client to gather the data requirements and the data content, that will be used to initially populate the database. You will initially work with other members of the Professional Services team to bulk upload this data but will eventually be trained to do this work on your own
- Provide weekly status reports on all client implementations
- Alert management of any issues that would prevent the successful implementation of the product
- Ensure proper hand off of the completed implementation to Client Success so they may maintain continued support for the client going forward
Qualifications and Experience