Market Data Analyst
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
We are looking for a Market Data Analyst to join our growing Managed Services Department. This role would be suitable for a recent or soon-to-be graduate keen to start a career in the financial services sector.
The Market Data Analyst partners with senior staff to deliver industry leading services across multiple clients. Analysts will also participate in the various strategic projects across Managed Services – robotic process automation, data visualization, advanced data analytics and system migrations.
- Maintenance of market data inventory
- Market Data Invoice management for multiple clients
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and vendors
- Ensure service delivery aligns to client expectations
- Contribute to process improvement and standardization initiatives
- Create and maintain client specific documentation
- Contribute to strategic projects across the managed service group