Enterprise Sales Representative - Senior | Remote in the USA
TRG Screen is a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing, and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore, and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of providing our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products. Following our recent acquisition by Vista Equity Partners, we are currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative to help us drive revenue in North America.
Based in North America, the Enterprise Sales Representative will report directly to the CRO, and will be responsible for enhancing TRG Screen’s footprint and pipeline. The successful candidate will manage direct sales in a territory containing the world’s most significant banking, investment management, insurance and wealth management companies while meeting and exceeding annual quotas.
This role involves solution selling of TRG’s Product Suite including Enterprise Spend Management, Exchange Compliance & reporting Platform, Usage Management, Enquiry Management and Revenue Management solutions. Our world class Consulting and Managed Services offerings are also part of the portfolio. The Enterprise Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, identifying opportunities and closing deals within North America. The role will also interact regularly with our product and account management teams to ensure we deliver our clients the solutions they require.
- Prospecting activities to fully cover the territory, build relationships and manage all open opportunities.
- Collaborate internally with the Marketing Teams and Business Development Managers to assist on the execution of Marketing Campaigns and ABM in order to grow pipeline.
- Meet with prospective & existing clients to push deals forward:
- Schedule meetings and run presentations & high-level system demos.
- Navigate the prospective client organization to build high level relationships with decision makers and clearly understand their business and technical requirements
- Articulate Product Suite advantages to best position TRG to close new business.
- Manage objections, functionality, pricing and contract issues to close deals.
- Foster relationships with existing TRG clients, complementary vendors and industry consultants to create opportunities through references and referrals.