Senior Financial Analyst – New York
TRG Screen is a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing, and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore, and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of providing our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will play an important role in a growing business providing financial insights and support process improvement.
This role will be responsible for performing financial analysis for planning and budgets, participate in month close, as well as supporting functional teams with ad hoc analysis. You will be providing management with actionable financial data through research and detailed analyses.
- Month-close activities will include sales bookings and ARR consolidation, reviewing P&L, and prepare JE reclasses as needed
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure functional expenses are allocated properly
- Support monthly variance analysis, commentary, and board presentation materials
- Responsible of disseminating departmental reports to functional teams
- Act as a business partner in supporting monthly meeting and establishing new KPI’s
- Conduct planning for all operating expenses, supporting annual budget and forecasts
- Analyze business lines gross margins and help develop metric based planning
- Partner with HR and functional leads to update and maintain workforce planning model
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling for business opportunities and initiatives