Senior Market Data Analyst
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
We are looking for a Senior Market Data Analyst to join our growing Managed Services Department. The senior analyst will work in close partnership with clients and various internal business units to ensure outstanding service delivery. The role would suit a self-motivated individual who can work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Manage the maintenance of market data inventory
- Own the invoice processing lifecycle for multiple clients
- Liaise directly with clients in relation to all operational deliverables
- Coordinate client delivery with peers across managed service operations
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure alignment with client expectations
- Develop and maintain client specific process documentation
- Contribute to process improvement and standardization initiatives
- Coordinate and oversee effort of junior analysts