Technical Solutions Analyst - Singapore
TRG Screen is seeking a highly motivated Technical Solutions Analyst (TSA) with a passion for client advocacy and solving problems in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate can start immediately.
To be successful you will need to have a passion for clients and technology, be great at troubleshooting technical issues and be able to learn our proprietary software independently (of course, we start you out in an in-depth, hands-on training program!). The TSA Analyst will report to the Managing Director in the Singapore office.
TRG Screen is the leading market data, online resource management & enterprise cost management SaaS solutions company. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend & usage management. High-value subscriptions are complex and expensive. They need to be managed professionally. Our enterprise subscription management solutions help global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing, and other corporate expenses.
With over 500 clients — in financial, legal & professional verticals — realizing immediate ROI and long-term cost savings (10-30%), transparency into purchased subscriptions, improved workflows, and a higher degree of compliance with their vendor contracts. We are headquartered in New York City with global offices in Belfast, London, Singapore, the Netherlands, and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our clients the best possible experience with us and our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world-class products and delivering superior customer service, we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- CS Support
- Support CSMs with ongoing client issue triage and resolution
- Learn the client onboarding process and help with new implementations
- Troubleshoot problems with our products or the client’s configuration to arrive at a resolution within SLO
- Meet key SLAs and Support Metrics, meeting or exceeding your objectives Knowledge Management & Training
- Help support your product goals by aiding in the creation of client training and onboarding materials and quality assurance testing
- Attend web-based scheduled group and/or individual training sessions
- Gain an understanding of how our products integrate
- Refine your technical writing know-how and craft your own “online presence” as you work to keep product documentation and videotaped guided walkthroughs up to date Sales Support
- Assist with bespoke client projects and professional services (our consulting arm) Quality Assurance
- Answer product questions and clearly explain technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in user acceptance testing of new product releases and upgrades
- Maintenance of market data inventory (contracts, tracking of service requests)
- Perform timely reconciliation of invoice and ensure accurate processing and payment of supplier’s invoices
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and vendors • Ensure service delivery aligns to client expectations • Provide accurate and timely finance report and management reporting