Relationship Manager - New York
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognized in the industry.
Reporting to TRG Screen’s Head of Americas Relationship Management, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and expanding TRG Screen’s client relationships in the financial industry.
- Develop strong proactive relationships with our clients by meeting with clients regularly, learning and understanding their workflows and identifying possible solutions
- Act as the central coordination point and internal client advocate between Product
Management, Customer Success and Finance to drive client satisfaction, growth and
- Accelerate the subscription of TRG Screen products and services through strong sales and demo skills and deliver on growth targets for recurring revenue
- Manage the contract renewal process and client retention strategy for your client set
- Use a "medium-to-long range" planning horizon on sales strategy, ensuring that day-to-day tasks are being carried out effectively, while anticipating and planning for long-term growth
- Develop account plans for key accounts as appropriate and help set the vision of the client
- As an influential ambassador for TRG Screen, be personally active in the market and represent
TRG Screen at important industry events and deliver advisory content for target communities
- Maintain high level of product knowledge across the TRG Screen product set
- Generate new business leads where appropriate including cross-selling opportunities and report on forecast and pipeline as required