How it works
- Quest's bots will check inbound emails that request content from an external resource or match internal FAQs.
- If a match is found an email with links to the relevant content will automatically be sent to the requestor.
- Quest users can also review suggestions on the request form for additional context before replying to the requestor.
- Frequent repetitive work can now be delegated to the bot.
- All response options are configurable to ensure the appropriate level of review takes place.
Why Quest's citation bot?
- It saves valuable time and improves efficiency by automating request workflows for retrieving materials such as patents, dockets, and other information.
- It provides instant answers to requestors or document link suggestions to researchers.
- It initially works with a top legal information service provider to return a link to a docket when a matching identifier can be found in the body of a request.
For details of all the enhancements and changes in this release please review the release notes which can be accessed via the support portal. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Quest Support or your relationship manager for details.
Want to learn more about TRG Screen's request management system?