What does the 6-week wellness program involve?
- Opportunity for employees to participate in a group steps challenge
- Benefit from pre-recorded weekly nutrition videos
- Take part in movement exercises through weekly mobility videos
- Halfway check in point - group Q&A session with fitness professional coach Sarah Connolly
- Group slack channel to keep each other motivated and accountable throughout the 6-weeks
Group Steps Challenge
Over the next 6 weeks as a company we will walk/run/cycle the distance from our New York office to Belfast office. If we hit this target within the 6-week timeframe we will extend the journey onto our Singapore office (giving our colleagues in London, Den Bosch, Paris, and Frankfurt a wave on the way by).
Total miles: 3173.03
Total steps: 6,342,000
Weekly Nutrition & fitness videos from coach Sarah Connolly
Over the 6 weeks the group will have access to pre-recorded content:
Nutrition Videos – released every Monday
- Weekly release of nutritional educational videos between 15-30mins long.
- These videos help employees close gaps in their nutrition by increasing awareness of what they are currently doing and what needs to change for immediate feel-good effects.
- Help employees build their own nutrition plans
- Results in weight release, increased energy and mental performance for the work
- Weekly 15-20 minutes movement follow along videos, that can be done anywhere and with no equipment.
Throughout the 6 weeks, recognition awards will be awarded to employees who are making significant contributions to help the group meet the target.