Assistant Accountant - Belfast
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
TRG Screen is looking to add an Assistant Accountant to join our team. You will be reporting to Global Corporate Controller, supporting the Accounting and Finance team. You’ll be responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including preparing tax documents and updating expense files. You will perform financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with strong attention to detail.
- Process journal entries daily in Sage Intacct including posting of All Bank transactions.
- Posting of vendor invoices and applying payments on daily basis
- Create and Post Prepaid Expense Schedules in Sage Intacct and update the Amortization files/ schedules on regular basis
- Performing accruals for expenses and updating the respective accrual schedules for audit trail
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses) – Maintaining Fixed Asset registers / schedules for all legal entities.
- Reconcile bank statements for the month end closing
- Supporting month-end, quarter end and year-end closures
- Performing Balance Sheet reconciliations (including Inter-Company) for all legal entities
- Supporting and Updating accounting policies documents as directed by the Controller
- Supporting the Ad Hoc projects assigned and timely completion of it.