Market Data Administrator - Belfast
TRG Screen is a fast-growing, dynamic software company providing spend management software solutions enabling enterprises to gain total cost transparency and control of their entire universe of corporate subscriptions, recurring expenses, and vendor relationships. We have over 300 clients across the financial services and legal industries who rely on our software to manage billions of dollars of subscription spend such as market data, software licenses, and research subscriptions. We are private equity-backed, with around 170 staff globally, and growing rapidly through a combination of strong organic sales growth and strategic acquisitions. TRG Screen is headquartered in New York, with offices in London, Belfast, and the Netherlands.
We are seeking a recent or soon-to-be graduate with an interest in numbers and computing. The Market Data Administrator will be joining the Managed Services team in our growing Belfast office. The ideal candidate will maintain the access inventory, contracts, and cost allocations of market data users across multiple clients. The Administrator will work in close partnerships with the different business units to ensure quick response to business requests. If you are a problem solver and enjoy data analysis and solving complex problems, this is the right role for you.
- Close governance of Market Data admin processes
- Point of contact for all invoices queries
- Tracking of service additional cost/cancellation cost
- Validation of exchange declaration
- Inventory Management
- Run monthly check (Reconciliation of Human Resources and vendor reports)
- Maintenance of Contracts (cancellation, renewal …)
- Maintain Product Catalog and pricing
- Maintain close relationships with end-users to have a good understanding of requirements
- Close follow up of day to day requests to ensure quick response time to users’ request
- Develop close relationships with vendors