Revenue Accountant - New York
TRG Screen are a leading provider of enterprise subscription management solutions. We build market-leading software solutions for subscription spend and usage management to enable global enterprises to manage the full end-to-end life cycle of their market data, research, software licensing and other corporate expenses.
We are headquartered in New York, with global offices in Belfast, London, Netherlands, France, Germany, Singapore and more. We are an energetic, dynamic workforce that is collaborative with the singular goal of giving our 500+ clients in the financial, legal, and professional verticals the best possible experience with our products.
With a 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivalled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world, and our hard work is recognised in the industry.
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform Europe in Trading Tech Insight Awards 2022
- Named as one of the most influential FinTech companies in 2021
- Winner of Best Market Data Inventory Platform in Trading Tech Insight Awards Europe 21
- Shortlisted for Best Market Data Inventory / Compliance Platform in Trading Tech Insights Awards USA 2021
- Shortlisted for Best Managed Services Solution for Market Data in Trading Tech Insight Awards USA 2021
- Act as a single point of contact for the revenue processes
- Review and interpreting the customer contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment and recording them in accounting ERP.
- Collaborate with Sales, Legal, Deal Desk and FP&A teams to ensure alignment between contractual terms and revenue recognition principles.
- Prepare revenue journal entries, reconciliations, and monthly close activities.
- Calculating monthly and quarterly sales commissions per company’s commission compensation plan – maintaining support, journal entries etc.
- Monitor and document changes in revenue recognition policies and their impact on financial statements.
- Support external audits by providing necessary documentation and explanations related to revenue.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual financial reports – ARR and Revenue recognition, deferred revenue reconciliation etc.
- Maintain the Order to Cash internal control environment.
- Review current processes and workflows and make recommendations as needed to ensure more efficient and productive results.
- Special projects and tasks as directed.