Technical Solutions Analyst – Belfast
TRG Screen is a growing, dynamic software firm which provides spend-management software solutions enabling enterprises to gain cost transparency and control of their entire range of corporate subscriptions, recurring expenses and vendor relationships.
Through our 20+ year history of building world class products and delivering unrivaled customer service we have established longstanding relationships with many of the top financial institutions and legal firms in the world. TRG Screen is committed to innovation and best in class support and solutions for our clients. As a result, we boast a 95% client retention rate, are creating new partnerships and are experiencing significant wins within a globally expanding new client base.
We are hiring a Technical Solutions Analyst to join our Client Success team to contribute to building and maintaining relationships with our clients, drive adoption and demonstrate the ongoing value of our products. This critical function is responsible for supporting clients and works with the rest of the TRG Screen organization to uncover new ways to make our products a part of everyday life for our clients.
The Technical Solutions Analyst will report to the Manager, Technical Solutions, within our Client Success department. The core function of this job requires you to interact with our customers daily via phone and email to help solve their issues and to support them in using our products.
To be successful you’ll need to be great at troubleshooting technical issues, and have a passion for interacting with clients and technology. You must have a strong understanding of our clients’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the clients’ strategic business goals.
This means you’ll need to be great with people, learn our products inside & out and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients to continue to improve their experience with our products and our company.
- Support Client Success Managers (CSMs) with ongoing client issue triage and resolution
- Learn the client onboarding process and help with new implementations
- Troubleshoot problems with our products (or the client’s configuration) to arrive at a resolution within our Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Meet key Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicator Support Metrics
- Answer product questions and clearly explain technical concepts to both, a technical and non-technical audience in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in user acceptance testing of new product releases and upgrades
- Help support your own product knowledge goals by aiding in the creation of client training & onboarding materials and quality assurance test plans
- Contribute to our Guided Help initiative (leveraging the WalkMe product line)